JET Educational Therapy
We’ll help you soar!
JET Educational Therapy (JET Therapy) offers educational therapy and advocacy services!
Advocacy (IEP Coaching)
JET therapy protects disabled students, especially those with emotional and behavioral disorders, or invisible mental health conditions like Autism and depression, from being improperly flagged as discipline problems in the school system.
JET Therapy does this in three ways.
First, it ensures disabled students are receiving services afforded to them by law through IDEA.
Second, it keeps disabled children out of the school-to-prison pipeline by providing education and training to educators, school staff, and parents.
Third, it brings awareness of learning disabilities and other mental differences to the public through social media, ebooks, podcasts, interviews, and free education.
The work to keep children with dyslexia, Autism, and other learning and behavioral needs in general education classes and out of behavioral units is never-ending.
We present how to best serve disabled students and how to improve executive function and social skills for children. We educate parents on how to advocate for their children and ensure they are living up to their potential!
Jet Therapy can reach, motivate and structure learning for all kids so they feel empowered and not anxious. We teach your child how to work with, not against, her big, beautiful brain and nervous system! Our goal is to build self-confidence for your child, at home, and at school. We work virtually with the school team and your child and will accommodate any learning environment (online, homeschool, public classroom, or private). Every client starts with an assessment and we build goals from there. We can’t wait to start working with you.
See below for pricing and to book an Ed therapy session!
School Advocacy Package
Full school IEP advocacy services including:
- Intake Zoom call with family, as well as case/records, review to develop an advocacy strategy
- Formal ARD/IEP Request
- Communication with school (plus Ghostwriting for parents)
- Communication with other educational professionals and therapists to ensure the child has an appropriate diagnosis, services, information, and records in the school file
- Follow up after ARD/IEP meeting with the school to ensure IEP is implemented with fidelity
- Annual ARD/IEP meeting attendance–(this may be in addition to the requested IEP from step 2)
- Communication with the client to ensure the child is properly supported by school staff, or for any school/classroom issues that arise (Voxer, text messaging).
- Attend Transition ARD/IEP if required
- FERPA Request–all school records-if necessary
- File a grievance or state complaint-if necessary
Retainer fees are paid on a monthly basis. Call to learn more: 210-868-0433
Some students need help with schoolwork and Mom or Dad may be tired of checking the grading platform, every day to see another missed assignment. I work with a student to develop her executive function skills, build an arsenal of emotional dysregulation tools, help manage her academic workload, and teach her to schedule aligned rewards into her day. My students become successful at whatever they do, even with little or no motivation at the beginning.
Call for pricing at 210-868-0433 or
Both of my children worked with Nicole for over a year to feel more comfortable and confident in the classroom. Nicole is terrific at narrowing in on specific issues where they may be struggling and providing support. She is personable and reliable and I could not more highly recommend her.
San Antonio, TX 78250
Want to help spread acceptance and support free resource creation for ADHD and neurodivergent families?